Bypass MI Account by using MI Account Unlock Tool. 100% working and tested on multiple MI Devices. Working on miui8, miui8, miui9, miui10 and above. Free Download link is given.
Xiaomi mobile devices are very popular as they are loaded with useful features and comes in a reasonable price range. Enhanced speed, privacy, and security are attracting millions of people from all around the world. Thanks to Snapdragon processors which are used in MI devices and MIUI which is customized Android OS.
All Xiaomi MI Smartphones require MI account which can be used for multiple purposes. When we hard-reset our device, MI account details are required to unlock the device. In many scenarios, people don’t remember their account credentials. So, the only choice left is using MI Account unlock tool.
Solution To Forgotten MI Account Password
People often forgot their login ID and Password. It happens when they don’t use them for a long time. If you don’t know your login ID and Password of your MI account, then you’re in big trouble.
When we reset our Xiaomi mobile device, logging into MI account is necessary. Otherwise, no one can access their device. This feature was introduced to stop bad guys from stealing and misusing the device.
If you’re also facing forgotten MI account password problem, feel free to use MI Account unlock tool, also known as MI account recovery tool. It can wipe out everything from the device in recovery mode and your device won’t ask account credentials.
Download MI Account Unlock Tool For PC
Download MI Account removal tool using the direct link. I’ve shown all the necessary steps to install and use the toolkit. The steps are easy to follow and no add-ons or additional files are needed. All the MI devices get locked after resetting. It won’t unlock until the user enters the MI account username and password. Those who are ended up in such a situation should use account unlock tool which is 100% working and free.
Supported Operating Systems
Currently, the unlock tool is only supported on the Windows Operating system. Suggested Windows versions are Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. However, some old versions such as XP and Vista might not be compatible with the toolkit. If it didn’t work for you in these OS, consider using it on Windows 10, 8, 7.
MAC and Linux users might feel disappointed right now. But, there’s nothing to worry about as using Virtual Box, VM Ware or any other virtual machine software can be used to simulate the Windows and the using MI Account unlock tool.
Unlock Tool Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows
- Required Disk Space: 10MB
- File Name: MI Account unlock tool rar
- Access Level: Administrator
Supported MI Mobile Devices
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 5 and Pro
- Redmi Note 3G
- Redmi 1s
- Redmi 2 and 2 Prime
- Redmi 3, 3s, 3s Prime
- Redmi 4, 4a, 4s
- Redmi 5, 5a
- Redmi 6, 6a
- And all other
Use the download link given above and download MI account unlock tool to your PC. The download link is free and no sign up required.
Once, the toolkit is downloaded to your computer machine, it’s time to use it to unlock your MI device. All the steps to remove MI account are given down below in the article with screenshots. Follow the guide and get your device back in running state.
Prerequisites Before Using MI Account Removal Tool
Before getting started, there are few prerequisites you need to follow. There are a certain number of things you need to take care of. Otherwise, you might end up bricking your mobile device.
- Battery level should be above 65%.
- Windows Computer (Laptop/Desktop)
- Make sure you have supported data cable in the finest condition.
- PC, Mobile USB ports and Data Cable should be fine as disconnecting in the middle of the process is harmful to the mobile device.
- Internet connection to create new MI Account.
- Xiaomi Device Which Needs To Be Unlocked
Once you’ve gone through all the prerequisites, you’re ready to go. Turn on your PC/Laptop, download the toolkit and follow the steps. The toolkit will help you in following scenarios:
- Forgot MI Account Password
- Forgot MI Pattern or Unlock Pin Code
Step By Step Process To Use MI Account Unlock Tool
Now, let’s go through the step by step process to use this tool. I’ll try to give you all the screenshots down below so that it’ll become easy for you to follow the process.
Make sure your device’s battery is above 65% because once unlock is done, the device will reboot and it takes time. So, keep your Xiaomi smartphone’s battery charged.
Also, make sure that USB cable you’re using is compatible with the device. It’s recommended to use the official data cable to ignore all the cable-related faults.
- Restart your locked MI device.
- Once the phone is completely turned off, we need to enter into recovery mode.
- To enter into recovery, press Volume+, and Power button together.
- As soon as MI logo appears on the screen, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume+ key.
- Now, you’ll get a logo saying connect the USB cable to the device.
- Before connecting, launch Mi Account Unlock Tool.exe file from the tool which you’ve downloaded so far.
- Provide all the Administrative Privileges to the application.
- Then connect your device to PC using a data cable.
- Click Information button in the tool and you should get all the device related details. If there’s no information displayed, the device isn’t connected properly.
- Click on Bypass MI Account button.
- Wait for few minutes until MI mobile reboots itself.
- Remove the data cable from the smartphone.
- Wait till the reboot is complete. (It’ll take much time, depends on your device, be patience)
- Go through all the device setup steps.
- Connect the mobile to the internet and create a new MI Account.
- You’ve successfully bypassed MI Account lock screen.
Note down your account username and password in a safe place. Use the login credentials so that you don’t need to bypass MI account after next hard-reset.
Watch the video given down below to understand the steps in the better way.
It’s really frustrating when our MI device gets locked saying “Device Belongs To MI Account”. This feature is very helpful as it increases the security and privacy of an MI device. But, if someone lost their account login details, there’s no choice left rather than using MI Account Unlock Tool. The toolkit is free of cost and supports all the MI Devices.
I’ve included the video in the article. But if you’re still having issues in unlocking your device, feel free to drop down a comment and you’ll get solution instantly. Make sure to share the article on social media if you found it useful.