Started a brand new YouTube channel? That’s an amazing thing to grow your community online. All the users who subscribed you on YouTube will follow you. But, do you know how to see who subscribed to you on YouTube?
Everyone wants to become popular online and the best way to do this is gaining an audience on social media. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc. are used by millions of people worldwide. If you’re able to gain the audience on any of these platforms, you’ll become popular very soon.
But YouTube seems to be very amazing and awesome platform as you do have the opportunity to show all your creativity and information to viewers through the video. Starting YouTube channel isn’t an easy task. It’s hard to get your first 1000 subscribers. Now, during the starting stages of the growth of your channel, you’re probably excited about the people who subscribed you and following you.
In this article, we’ve shown the detailed steps on how to see who subscribed to you on YouTube. Using this way, you can even know if your friend subscribed you or not.
Every single subscriber is very important and you probably not want to miss any of the subscribers. So, check out whether your friends and family members subscribed to you or not. Subscribers details like Name, Profile Picture etc. will be available to you.
Just follow the detailed step by step guide given below and check your youtube subscribers and their details on YouTube.
Steps To See Who Subscribed To You On YouTube
We’ve divided the article into two section. First, we’ll be showing the steps to check subscribers details using YouTube Studio app for Android. Then for PC/Browser users. Steps are very easy to follow and are explained in the very good way with proper screenshots.
What Types Of Subscribers You’ll Be Able To See:
Method 1. Use Browser In PC/Mobile To See Who Subscribed To You On YouTube
This method is for all the mobile and PC users because it works on all devices. But, browsers like Chrome, Edge should be installed on your mobile or desktop PC.
- Login to your Google account using which you’ve created YouTube channel.
- Click on your Profile icon (top right) and select Creator Studio option.
- The user will be directed to the YouTube dashboard. Look at the left tools menu and click on Community to expand the menu.
- Choose Subscribers option. All the subscribers of your channel will be listed there.
- Now, on next page, all the subscribers who subscribed to you on YouTube will be shown there.
- You can even sort the list e.g Most Recent or Most Popular subscribers.
These are all the steps you need to follow. It’s very easy to follow and all you need is computer or mobile device and browser.
Method 2. By Using Android App To See Who Subscribed To You On YouTube
All the YouTube Android app users can follow this method. YouTube has developed its app for Android and IOS platform. Both the apps are almost similar to use. Below are the steps you need to follow to check youtube subscribers on Android or iOS. So, if you have mobile device, follow the steps to see who subscribed to you on YouTube.
- Make sure you’ve installed YouTube app on your mobile device. If you don’t have installed then search for “YouTube” on the store and install it.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Login to your Google account using which you’ve created the YouTube channel.
- Now, tap on Account tab.
- Select My Channel option.
- Then choose More>About.
- You’ll get the number of youtube subscribers who subscribed to you on YouTube.
Note: If you want more subscribers details, then use the Method 1.